Performs a variety of HR duties including full lifecycle recruiting, compliance tracking and reporting, training design and delivery, HR metric and exposure reporting, and auditing and compliance. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with HR Director to develop, deliver and maintain internal training and professional development models, forms and policies
• Track and maintain all compliance reporting
• Work with the team to ensure compliance with all AAP goals throughout the year and ensure the Plan is accurate, reasonable and timely
• Keep the HR Director informed of pending or new US laws and regulations that could affect the organization
• Will work with the HR Director to develop comprehensive exposure reporting and business cases for risk management review
• Will manage and develop the Washington, DC internship program to include being a point of contact for DC interns
• Support HR Director’s management of all employee relations issues including conducting investigations and audits, as necessary.
• Will work with the HR Director to continuously develop and enhance recruiting services to include training, policies, and best practices
• Will manage full lifecycle recruiting for Washington, DC office of approximately 20 FT hires per year to include:
o Partner with hiring managers to identify requirements and understand business needs. Build strong relationships with hiring teams.
o Review position requisitions, source resumes and post positions, screen all resumes against position requirements, conduct phone interviews, schedule interviews with hiring teams, conduct face-to-face “fit” interviews
o Update hiring managers regularly on recruitment process, making recommendations for changes to the recruitment strategy, as needed, including additional sourcing avenues to pursue.
o Perform background verification and reference checks.
o Provide ongoing analysis, in coordination with HR team, of the recruitment process to ascertain bottlenecks, identify new recruitment sources, and retool overall hiring strategies.
• May support international recruitment as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• B.A./B.S. degree or 5-7 years equivalent experience
• 5+ years Human Resources work
• Strong recruiting knowledge
• HRMS system savvy and the ability to learn new systems quickly
• Very knowledgeable in MS Excel
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure with constantly changing priorities
• Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated and able to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously
• Self-starter and a team player
• Ability to work independently and accept responsibility
• Knowledge of international employment laws and/or work customs
How We Work: Nonprofit HR’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Difference
We believe strongly in treating everyone fairly and value the full diversity of our colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. Inclusion is how we live our commitment to fairness and diversity. It shapes how we honor the perspectives, abilities and identities of our colleagues; how we listen to, engage and respond to our clients; and how we connect to and appreciate each other and those we serve. We define diversity as differences that influence and affect our firm, our workplace culture, and the communities and clients we engage in the following areas: race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, pay and benefits, ability, military service, age, faith, gender, sexual identity, personal appearance, pregnancy, and political views. Continue reading our about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion at nonprofithr.com/deinow.