Are you a senior talent management/HR practitioner looking to make an impact in the nonprofit sector? Join our team to lead client engagements that drive organizational change. Partner with clients to lead complex, time-bound projects in one or more HR disciplines. Provide strategic guidance, thought-partnership, training and assessment to nonprofit clients in support of their missions.
Qualified candidates will have at least a Bachelor’s degree, senior HR certification credentials, and ten or more years of experience as a talent management practitioner with demonstrated functional and strategic expertise particularly with workforce planning, competency and career path model development, organizational development, HR/talent management and culture assessments, learning and development, and performance management. You should also demonstrate your experience and skills in the following ways:
- Demonstrated track record of taking initiative, serving in a project lead role for complex projects, working in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple and changing priorities simultaneously
- Prior experience leading, managing and performing work in a consulting environment
- Experience providing strategic HR guidance and advisory support to executive leaders, preferably at mid and/or large-sized nonprofit organizations
- Proven experience developing and facilitating training and measuring effectiveness
- Outcomes-driven experience in developing, implementing, and executing HR departmental change management in alignment with organizational objectives, external environmental changes and changing business models
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment
- Adept at collaborating with and leading diverse internal teams and client engagements
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills including ability to communicate orally, write effectively, and present effectively and concisely to a wide variety of audiences including management, staff, boards of directors and potential client organizations
- Model a strong client service orientation and commitment to providing high-quality project report deliverables
This is a remote position with local and/or national travel on occasion.
Join our creative, solutions-driven culture where you can make a living and a difference.
Nonprofit HR also offers an exceptional benefits plan that includes medical and dental, a generous holiday schedule, leave, bonus opportunities, a 401k match program, on-going opportunities for performance and development feedback conversations, opportunities to contribute to internal, cross-collaborative working groups and the ability to chart your own professional course!
We're waiting on your resume! Share with us why this is the perfect role for you!
How We Work: Nonprofit HR’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Difference
It is a high priority for us to foster and maintain an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued and realized to the benefit of you and the clients that we serve.
We believe strongly in treating everyone fairly and value the full diversity of our colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. Inclusion is how we live our commitment to fairness and diversity. It shapes how we honor the perspectives, abilities and identities of our colleagues; how we listen to, engage and respond to our clients; and how we connect to and appreciate each other and those we serve. We define diversity as differences that influence and affect our firm, our workplace culture, and the communities and clients we engage in the following areas: race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, pay and benefits, ability, military service, age, faith, gender, sexual identity, personal appearance, pregnancy, and political views. Continue reading our about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion at nonprofithr.com/deinow.