- Full Time
- Entry Level
POSITION TYPE: Non-Exempt
HIRING RANGE: $45,000-$57,000
POSITION SUMMARY: (Short summary of the essential purpose of the job)
The Outsourcing Assistant provides administrative support to the Managing Director and Team Leads within Outsourcing. Support will include coordinating team member schedules with external parties; proofing, preparing and organizing internal and client-facing materials; providing support for the client renewal and onboarding/offboarding process; maintaining databases; supporting the Outsourcing Team’s billing processes and providing other administrative support to the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support Outsourcing Team’s client monthly billing by maintaining up-to-date data on client agreements and client points of contact, and track and confirm accuracy of billing amounts and expenses charged to clients. Strong collaboration with the Operations team and communication of timely updates to the Client Services team will be essential.
- Process monthly credit card receipts, expenses and billing.
- Gather materials & support scheduling of client lifecycle meetings:
- For new client engagements, create, compile and deliver necessary materials to the appropriate internal contacts, as well as materials to send to the client; schedule both internal and client-facing introductory calls
- For contract renewal process and 90-day check-ins with clients, collect client engagement updates; store all client datapoints in an accessible database; schedule and take notes in calls with client and appropriate Outsourcing Leadership Team member; relay all contract-related updates to the Operations Team.
- Schedule internal and external virtual and in-person meetings and interviews, often coordinating schedules of several individuals simultaneously.
- Take comprehensive and concise notes during internal team meetings and external client calls (as needed), driving action items from meetings; drive tasks and deliverables on behalf of Outsourcing, tracking against timelines and meeting notes; provide needed materials and templates.
- Create and finalize documents that clearly and concisely communicate to both internal and external audiences, including presentation slides, proposals, charts and tables, and shepherd the process to obtain inputs from multiple people to convert the feedback into final deliverables. Proofread documents to ensure proper grammar, spelling, and presentation. May assist with design of final documents, consistent with Nonprofit HR’s brand standards.
- Assist in maintaining Outsourcing Team’s internal hub of resources, templates and tools as directed.
- Recommend changes to systems, technology and practices to improve team efficiency and effectiveness. Enter data into business development and contract management databases, including Salesforce, Deltek and/or project management software as appropriate.
- Assist with other duties and special projects as needed or required
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED (Minimum education and experience needed to perform the job adequately.)
- Minimum high school diploma with two years administrative experience supporting a team or bachelor's degree with six months of experience providing administrative support in a business environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build and maintain relationships, both internally and externally with colleagues and prospective clients; Proven success in demonstrating strong follow through and managing multiple concurrent tasks and deadlines
- Consistently demonstrates outstanding customer and client service orientation including highly effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to proofread documents for accuracy
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, exercise confidentiality, improve processes and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Proven ability to meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated agility and accountability.
- Collaborative work style and strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly.
- Demonstrated proficiency with all MS office applications and familiarity with databases/systems.
ADA SPECIFICATIONS (Physical demands that must be met in order to successfully complete the essential functions of the job):
This position is largely sedentary in nature; however, one must possess the ability to hear, speak and communicate clearly as well as the ability to use a computer and related software programs. Minimal local and/or national travel necessary.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
Nonprofit HR is committed to fostering and maintaining a work environment where diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are fully integrated into everything we do for the benefit of our employees and the clients that we serve. To fully realize our goal, we prioritize our understanding of the complexities of DEI within our workforce to inform our approach to talent management. We believe that this guides how we do our work, advise our clients to operationalize DEI and position our content and educational opportunities help strengthen the talent management capacity of the social impact sector.
Continue reading our about our commitment at nonprofithr.com/deinow.