POSITION SUMMARY Responsible for ensuring that the administrative workflow of supervisors is completed in an organized and timely manner. Manage facilities to ensure that building services are provided consistently, and maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Manages daily calendar of CEO and senior staff.
- Makes travel arrangements for CEO and senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Coordinates and takes minutes of weekly staff meetings.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Anticipates the needs of the team in order to ensure a seamless and positive experience.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE SKILL REQUIRED (Minimum education and experience needed to perform the job adequately)
- Associate Degree or equivalent education required; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Demonstrated ability to schedule, coordinate, and implement activities with numerous details and multiple deadlines; ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an organized manner.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment with respect to facility-related issues.
- Ability to work with attention to detail and minimal supervision.
- Ability to compose and edit correspondence, reports and summaries.
- Ability to manage time and projects, exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner, make a good impression, and work effectively with others in person, in writing and through oral communications.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
ADA SPECIFICATIONS (Physical demands that must be met to successfully complete the essential functions of the job List items such as unusual work schedule, occupational risk, travel required, physical effort, environment and demands that must be met to perform the essential functions of the job.)
How We Work: Nonprofit HR’s Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Difference
It is a high priority for us to foster and maintain an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued and realized to the benefit of you and the clients that we serve.
We believe strongly in treating everyone fairly and value the full diversity of our colleagues, clients, partners and vendors. Inclusion is how we live our commitment to fairness and diversity. It shapes how we honor the perspectives, abilities and identities of our colleagues; how we listen to, engage and respond to our clients; and how we connect to and appreciate each other and those we serve. We define diversity as differences that influence and affect our firm, our workplace culture, and the communities and clients we engage in the following areas: race, color, ethnicity, national origin, socioeconomic status, pay and benefits, ability, military service, age, faith, gender, sexual identity, personal appearance, pregnancy, and political views. Continue reading our about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion at nonprofithr.com/deinow.